Wednesday, January 3, 2018

RBFs- a tradition!

 I spent my childhood summers in Idaho and was so excited to spend the summer in Idaho again with my kids.  The last time we got to visit was in 2014.  Unfortunately, when I am pregnant I am sick from the first day to the last day and didn't have the strength to do all the things I had wanted to.  We still had a wonderful time with our extended family and kept some of our traditions alive- like having delicious Root Beer Floats!








 Silly Teague doesn't like Root Beer, but Grandma and Grandpa obliged him with plain ice cream.

Sillier Ali was too tired to enjoy one.  However, she had them later on and loved them!

 Dad is always a ham in front of the camera.  Mom's a good sport!

On a hot summer's day there's nothing better than a cool and creamy RBF!

No comments: