After already celebrating twice, my real birthday actually arrived. That morning Len took a traditional picture of me in a birthday hat.
And of my growing bump. We hadn't announced it to the world yet, but our extended families now new and we were so excited!
We packed up the van and headed down to southern California to spend the weekend at Steve and Suzi's.
Len got to see all of his brothers and we got to see some of their families as well!
Soon after we arrived all the kids and the uncles jumped in the pool for some fun.
Get the ball!
Ali got it! Hooray!
This group can trash talk when they're being competitive, ha ha!
Steve and Suzi are always great hosts!
They even made me a delicious birthday cake (with 7 candles for my soon to be 7 babies). Unfortunately, I got really sick that night and had to go to bed early. I wanted everyone to carry on without me, but they just ate ice cream and saved the cake for the next night when we all could eat it.
I was very spoiled this year with 3 birthday celebrations!! I sure love my little family and our Lee, Pittl, and Reil extended families so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment