Hiram turned 6!
And got the best present of all as Daddy flew home that morning!
I love this little man with his raspy voice! The day before he took in treats to his school class. He couldn't bring food, so he brought vampire teeth in a variety of colors and Halloween pencils with skull erasers. The class loved them!
His siblings love him too!
They are a crazy bunch!
His birthday also coordinated with the neighborhood Halloween party! They had trick-or-treating, lots of bouncy castles, free food, fun music to dance to, and Poppy the Troll even made an appearance!
Ali slept through the first half of the party.
The boys went crazy on all of the bouncy structures!
Kaleb and Noé enjoyed all the free food- popcorn, cotton candy, apple cider, etc. I love this shot Kaleb got of Noé!
Ali woke up just in time to see Poppy, but you can tell she's still a little out of it, ha ha!
We went back home to open presents and eat cake.
I think he was happy to get lots of Super Mario Bros. stuffies!
These guys cost a small fortune though, yikes!
Luckily, his grandparents always spoil him too with birthday money.
Oh my word! I forgot how much I love the sheet cake from Costco in America. It has two pounds of cheesecake mousse filling- TWO pounds!!
We're so glad Charlie could come over!
And her new baby brother Logan!
(I'm so glad I finally took some pictures of this cutie, he's already a month and a half old!)
Everyone loves Gramma!
The new family of 4- so beautiful!
Happy Birthday Hiram! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment