A week before Halloween, Gramma and I took the kids to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat party.
We had a yummy dinner of chili and cornbread, followed by lots of trick-or-treating to all the cars in the parking lot. It was so nice that Kaleb and Noé could take the kids around, so Gramma and I could pass out candy at our car.
This year all the ladies were witches, while all the gentlemen were vampires!
Gramma helped Daddy take the kids around the neighborhood while I stayed home and passed out treats.
We may be wicked, but it's oh so fun!
Only 4 of our kids actually carried bags to collect candy, but we still scored!
We always separate our candy into 3 piles- yummy chocolates (Snickers, Reese's, 100 Grand, etc), yummy chewies (Skittles, Starburst, Gummy bears, etc), and then the yucky stuff that we give away usually to Daddy's office break room (Suckers, Bubble gum, Candy cigarettes, etc).
The kids ate candy for 2 weeks and hardly put a dent in it before we moved back to Canada!
No comments:
Post a Comment