It was time to start packing up for our move to Canada. Hiram made a lot of art projects at school that we just couldn't take with us, so we took pictures of everything to remember them!
His "M" vest for the Kindergarten Alphabet Fashion Show.
This he actually made at home, because everyday he would bring home a truckload of worksheets and on the backs of each of them would be a cute family picture he had drawn.
I asked him to make this one for me to keep forever. I love how our family also consists of imaginary pets- a dog, elephant, caterpillar, spider, and bat, ha!
He didn't make this, but we have to remember his birthday crown!
Johnny Appleseed pot/hat.
Ceramic lollipop.
Rainbow.
Jack-o-lantern.
"D"almation.
Apple (missing its stem and one of its cheeks).
Made-to-measure Monster.
Pizza nouns.
Autumn Trees.
(This one I did keep to frame and hang in our basement.)
Teague got to be his teacher's Sous Chef one week and as such made this poster for Show & Tell.
I'm glad I got a picture of it because it is still hanging up in the classroom with all the other sous chef's.
Kaleb's friends Jonathan and Brooklyn made this for him when he visited Ottawa last summer to meet Len and drive the van out west.
It was able to take the journey cross-country once, but unfortunately not a second time.
I love kids' art!
No comments:
Post a Comment