Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Aviation Pathway

It's time to finish up 2013 on this blog!  We had a lovely day in July, so we decided to walk the entire Aviation Pathway.  We have walked parts of it before, but this day we did it all.  Along the way I got some close-ups of some tiny flowers.  I love days like this!

I love all of the wildflowers Ottawa has to offer.

This sky was just calling to me.

Tree tunnels are a favorite of mine.

When you get down close, things are amazing!

I want a dress made out of Queen Anne's lace.

What's better than a clover flower?

Two!

Fireworks.

Nature is an artist.

These boots were made for walking.
(We couldn't find one of his sandals, but he didn't mind.)

Peek-a-boo, I see you.

Reminds me of a picture of my brother, Kris when he was little.

Silly Teague.

Sweet Gavin.

Lovely Noe.

Kind Kaleb.

Oh, I just love these kids!

But most of all, I love him!

No comments: