During Christmastime, I searched high and low for a "winter" snowman (instead of a "Christmas" snowman) and I finally found one at Lowe's. I love how our January mantel turned out!
The snowflake frames I finally finished got moved from our Master bedroom, down to the dining room table centerpiece.
This is a combo of the Christmas Discovery Park and the Olympics sets. I think it's great winter fun- sledding, ice skating, skiing, snowboarding, snowball and snowman building, a horse-drawn carriage ride, and yummy hot pretzels and cocoa!
*I also finally painted my seasonal bear (that I bought back when we lived in Provo, so it's from 1999!), but I need to drill the holes larger to connect the pieces with twine. He has a fuzzy blue coat, hat, and mittens for January. I also need to paint my seasonal bunny cookie jar lid holding a big snowball and my 7 "snow" pieces to hang from our stocking hooks over the fireplace. It's been 15 years, maybe this year I'll get all of my painting projects completed!
No comments:
Post a Comment