As soon as we got home on Christmas Eve, the kids went straight to bed. I love their annual sleepover (which they now do every weekend!).
Hiram still prefers his own bed, but I think next year he'll join them!
Christmas morning! Santa came!
We began the day with prayer, then jumped into gift opening. Our kids only got 4 gifts each this year, and they were so happy with that. Their 4 gifts were: Christmas Eve pj's, their stockings, a gift from Santa, and a gift from Mom & Dad. Of course, all of the grandparents sent money too. We used that on some family outings and bought ourselves a new TV and some Living Scriptures DVDs.
Our traditional stocking poses.
I can't wait for next year- to have another little stocking for this baby, and to have our family complete.
Len was so thrilled to FINALLY get Civilization 5. He's wanted it for years, but our computer couldn't handle it. Since we had to get a new one in the fall, we were ready for him to bring on the games.
NUTELLA!!!
Kaleb was so excited to get a Radio/CD player for his room with 4 new CDs, including the deluxe album from his favorite band- Imagine Dragons.
Noe loves her La Dee Da dolls.
Gavin loves his new trackmaster train set. After years of the take & play, he's loving his new motorized trains.
Mr. Alphabet Teague was so happy with all of his ABC gifts.
Hiram, our other train engineer was so happy to get more trains too.
Since we didn't know if baby #6 was a boy or a girl, we got both the Ballerina and Astronaut Little People toys.
*The rest of the day was mainly spent playing. Santa chose well, because all of the kids and Leonard were entertained all day. I'll admit I was feeling rather lonely. I wish we could spend the holidays with all of our extended families, but luckily they were just a phone call away. We also ate lots of yummy food!
No comments:
Post a Comment