Monday, January 27, 2014

Tree #1

Having three Christmas trees in our home, means we get three weekends of tree decorating fun!  I pass the ornaments out to the kids, Len makes suggestions to where they might look nice, then the kids go to town making it all pretty.  One day I will get a nice camera that can capture the tree lights without the flash without being blurry, ugh!
 
The magical helpers!

This year's ornament "Promise of Peace" representing Len, Me, and baby-to-be.

Our grandparents always spoil us!  Grandma and Grandpa Green-Eyes sent us this darling Santa's Wish Angel ornament.  We loved her on our tree, but I forgot to take a pic of her, so thanks google images!

Here's our tree after the holidays right before we took it down.  It survived fairly well this year!  Hiram and Ruby did break a few ornaments, but nothing superglue couldn't fix.

Did you notice my new Santa?  I got him after the holidays (I DON'T shop Black Friday or Boxing Day) for 75% off, score!

No comments: