My Relief Society President asked if I would re-do the bulletin boards in the RS room. I was happy to put on my artist's hat for this challenge. This side says, "Consider the Blessings..."
"...of the Temple" finishes it on this side.
I hope I helped the sisters to feel welcome!
I also put 2 quotes up:
" 'God's sweetest blessings always go by hands that serve him here below.' Let us have ready hands, clean hands, and willing hands that we may participate in providing what our Heavenly Father would have others receive from Him."
~President Thomas S. Monson
"When you come to the temple you will love your family with a deeper love than you have ever felt before. The temple is about families."
~Elder Richard H. Winkel
*I had plans to change them each season, but then the RS President changed, and I got pregnant & sick, but I would love to do them again if I am asked to.
No comments:
Post a Comment