Monday, January 13, 2014

Cupcakes vs. Balloons

We found out today that our new little baby is a GIRL!!!  Her big sister told me this morning before she left for school that she was hoping for pink cupcakes when she got home.  I tried to reassure her that if it was blue cupcakes it would still be okay.  She timidly agreed.  Then she told me that I should call the school after the ultrasound to tell her the gender.  I responded that I couldn't interrupt the school for that and that she'd have to wait until the afternoon.
Well, after we learned the good news we decided we could tell the school.  In fact, we'd tell her and her brothers at school.  I didn't want to do cupcakes though, since we still have half of a Costco cake left from Gavin's birthday party.

So, we went and got some pink balloons and delivered them to each of their classrooms to tell them the good news.  Everyone is so excited, but especially Noe!  (Especially, because now that she has to share her room, she's glad she's sharing with her sister.)  We are so excited!!

No comments: