I love changing our "mantel" each month :).
And I love our Little People sets. As long as I have children (and hopefully grandchildren) I will always set these up.
My forever Valentine!
These 6 kiddos are crazy, but I'm so glad they're mine!
I made up some conversation hearts for all of us.
LEONARD
learned, legendary, loyal, lionhearted, lovable, lively
KALEB
knightly, keen, kooky, kindhearted, knowledgeable, kinglike
NOE
neat, nice, nifty, noble, nurturing, noisy
GAVIN
gallant, genial, gladsome, gregarious, goofy, guileless
TEAGUE
talkative, tender, talented, terrific, trustworthy, ticklish
HIRAM
handsome, honest, happy, heartwarming, hilarious, helpful
ALI
adorable, angelic, amusing, adventurous, affectionate, artistic
(I sent Leonard an email and asked him to think of 6 adjectives to describe me starting with the letter J)
JENNIFER
jazzy, just, jiggish, judicious, joyful, jeweled
I couldn't make any of the yummy treats I know from home, so I asked Leonard to pick up some chocolate covered strawberries on his way home.
He also surprised us with some delicious macarons!
I love tasty holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment