You can read THIS post to see what our apartment looked like when we first moved in. Everyone told me to give ourselves 6 months to get settled and it took us the whole 6 months to find a place for everything, so everything can be in its place (although we have 6 kiddos, so our house looks like a tornado went through it daily, ha!).
Our "outside" curb appeal isn't very inviting, but I am glad I was able to hang a wreath on our door.
Looking back at our front door through the entry way.
Our playroom 1
2
3
and the balcony off of it. We use it to store the fuel for our stove/oven. However, now our building is getting gas piped into each unit. Now we'll have snazzy gas pipes coming through the walls (I'm not joking!).
Our kitchen 1
2
3
4
and the only balcony we really use. After our previous washer/dryer died we were given these new (smaller and slower) ones. They only take me about 3 times longer to wash our weekly laundry. I asked if we could get a second set to go on our playroom balcony to which I was told No! However, a single gentleman here has the older/bigger/faster pair and has offered to switch with us. Deal!
The 4 corners of our great room.
The office space.
The living room.
The reading nook/games table.
The dining room.
It's kind of eclectic in here with all of our artwork that was in different rooms in our old house, but I prefer it over blank walls.
The west wing, I mean hall 1
2
and our storage room with all of my crap, I mean crafting and holiday supplies.
Gavin and Hiram's race car room 1
2
and their bathroom.
Noé and Ali's flower room 1
2
and bathroom.
The east hall 1
2
and the powder room 1
2.
I love the pics of my babies having bubble baths!
Kaleb and Teague's surf room 1
2
and their bathroom.
Leonard's and my bedroom 1
2
and bathroom.
What makes a place home to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment