Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Irish in India

Our March mantel...

and Little People toys.

And lots of cute leprechauns little and big!








I found this adorable leprechaun in the shower in the morning, ha ha!
Len had been growing out his beard again and I asked him to shave it off (I don't like kissing a cactus).  He obliged me and started with his moustache, love it!

Back home I like to make yummy mint treats for St. Patty's Day like mint brownies.  This year I thought I'd go for a healthy rainbow fruit salad.  When we got to the store we decided to get a rainbow fruit cake instead, ha!

The bakery was advertising it was National Macaron Day on March 20th, so we had to get a rainbow of macarons too.

Yum!

I love these quotes from Pink Polka Dot Creations too.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: