I love Christmas, I love arts & crafts, I love kids arts & crafts, so when the Primary Presidency stopped by with these gifts for our kiddos I was as excited as them!
Look at the cute ornaments they made!
Can you spy the button snowman? Hiram also made that ornament at school.
The Relief Society gave us this beautiful star ornament too.
Teague's snowman, Flake.
And his reindeer, Tuck.
I love his Inukshuk at sunset the most!
Hiram's darling snowman.
Ali drew this Santa delivering gifts and eating cookies scene, then asked me to trace it in marker and copy it for our whole family.
Most of us had fun coloring it together! Kaleb was too busy talking and Hiram was getting his exercise climbing the stairs, but all the rest of us were artists for an hour!
Another day, Ali asked me to draw with her. Our theme was Christmas.
I love all the details she added to hers.
I had fun being a kid again with her.
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Picasso
1 comment:
Post a Comment