Orleans, Ottawa, and Ontario!
Bonus check mark on the summer bucket list: along with walking along all 3 of Ottawa's waterways, Leonard and I made a goal to walk EVERY residential street in Orleans, and we did it!
Our map is old so Orleans has a lot more on the south side now, but don't worry we walked all of those streets too. There are currently SEVEN neighborhoods under construction in Orleans, with an 8th coming soon. I can't wait to walk all of those new streets over the coming years.
We walked over 800 miles!! We could have walked from Ottawa to Raleigh, North Carolina; or Calgary to Winnipeg; or New York to Chicago; or Land's End, England to John O'Groats, Scotland; or Paris to Rome!
This summer we also visited many cute towns in Ontario- Manotick, Merrickville, Perth, St. Raphael's, Pakenham, and Almonte.
Leonard took many lovely photos of our walks, so I'm marking a spot here to add some of my favorite pictures of his here later.

No comments:
Post a Comment