Macy got her glasses back in March, right before the pandemic hit. In September, most of the rest of us got new glasses as well. Now Hiram, and Ali are the only ones without glasses in our family.
His smile says it all! He loves his glasses and wears them always.
Gavin just wears his to read.
As does Noé.
Kaleb splurged and bought himself two new pairs, but they're so similar I didn't add the second photo.
Leonard, Kaleb, and Teague always wear their glasses. Macy should, but she takes them off as soon as we put them on.
My old glasses are progressives, so I wear them off and on throughout the day.
My new glasses are just reading glasses, when I want to use the whole lens and not just the bottom to read.
My old non-prescription sunglasses will still be good for going on walks.
However, I LOVE my new prescription sunglasses when I am driving!
2020 brought us 20/20 vision via new glasses, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment