We love sending Christmas cards every year. With 2020 being so crazy, we sent the most cards ever, 205! We're always grateful to those who send us cards back. Here is our small collection when I first taped them up on our wall (we always keep one of our own cards, photos, and newsletters too).
Here is how the collection had grown by Christmas day.
It grew even more by the day we took down all the Christmas decorations.
And it still grew to what it is today. With February coming tomorrow, part of me feels like I should take them down. However, another part thinks I should keep them up until we get Christmas cards for 2021! It brings me joy to be remembered by others at Christmas!
We got a couple of cards in February and even one in May, way to go Canada Post!
No comments:
Post a Comment