Our Christmas Eve day was chock full of fun! We finished reading our 24 days of Christmas book, and I finished reading the book of Luke. Kaleb chose the last wrapped book under the tree for us to read as well. We sang from our Christmas carol books, and had 3 different groups of friends stop by bringing us goodies. We are so spoiled! We also decorated gingerbread and sugar cookies to share with Santa.
Someday I will make fresh sugar cookies again on Christmas Eve, but I am loving the many cookie kits available these days. (Note to self, next year get extra frosting tubes.) Of course, homemade cookies taste better, but these were pretty tasty themselves. The fun part is in the decorating and we didn't miss out on that!
We all voted for which 3 to leave for Santa with his eggnog. Ali and Teague made a card for Santa as well. Santa please come!
No comments:
Post a Comment