Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The Rockeries, part 2

We headed back to the Rockeries area to explore more of McKay lake and The Pond of Rockcliffe Park.

Red!

Green!

Yellow!

A royal carpet.

We found The Pond.  And people were actually swimming in it!  I did the polar bear swim once in my life and that was enough, ha ha!





After the pond, you have to go out to the street to get back on the path near the lake.  The beautiful colors are everywhere!

Another view of the lake.

Orange!


Hi fuzzy guy!


I want some fried mushrooms now.

We ended up back at the lovely Rockeries.


Kaleb and Noé attended the Young Single Adult ward for church, so there was just the 7 of us.  I have to get used to this for when they leave the nest.

Macy enjoyed the ride!

We'll be back next week!

No comments: